WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO OWNERSHIP OF A TRANSWORLD FRANCHISE?
1. Complete the Request Information FormPlease complete our Request Info form or give us a call to reach a member of our franchise development team. They will help answer some initial questions and get you in contact with your Regional Vice President.
2. Meet with a Local RepresentativeThis is a great opportunity for us to get to know each other. At Transworld Business Advisors, we specialize in building relationships, and that is no different when working with potential franchise owners. Your Regional Vice President will help guide you every step of the way, including your grand opening and beyond!
3. Complete Your Personal ProfileWe want every franchisee to be successful when they join Transworld. For this reason, we ask that you fill out a brief background about yourself. This allows us to learn about you, your business background, questions and concerns, financial capabilities, etc.
4. Receive the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)We have learned more about you, and the FDD is your way to learn a lot more about Transworld. This document will provide you with a vast insight into the business.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW FOR YOUR FREE COPY OF OUR FRANCHISE BROCHURE
5. Meet the Executive TeamFor select candidates who have demonstrated great promise as a potential Transworld owner, we will arrange a day to spend with our Executive Team.
6. Become a Franchise OwnerBefore a franchise is awarded, we will mutually agree upon all terms including area of operation.
7. Attend Training SchoolThis is an exciting first step toward opening your Transworld. While attending the 2-week world-class training in West Palm Beach, Florida, you will learn everything you need to know about starting, and running, your business. Collaborate, learn, and grow with fellow franchisees and team members.
8. Congratulations! You’re Ready to Open your Transworld Business Advisors Franchise!
Starting a franchise consulting company with Transworld is a straightforward process that doesn’t require any prior experience in franchising. We’ve spent decades refining our systems and are led by United Franchise Group (UFG), one of the world’s leading franchise...
As a Transworld business advisor, you’ll be able to leverage multiple revenue streams. Our franchisees offer numerous in-demand services designed to help small businesses in your area. Here, review a few of the most popular services you'll provide. 1. Franchise...
If you’re wondering how to become a franchise consultant, you’re in the right place. Franchise consulting is a growing industry. Worth around $95 million, it’s been growing for years as franchising continues to be a popular method for businesses to expand. Business...