If you’re wondering about the business brokerage franchise cost for a Transworld investment, we’re here to let you know how the costs break down.
It’s the perfect time to invest in a franchise. Transworld is the world leader in business brokerage, and our easy-to-follow and profitable franchise model makes it so that franchisees can hit the ground running.
Franchise Investment Items
Transworld’s business brokerage franchise cost is quite low compared to other franchise investments. Franchise broker training doesn’t cost much; there’s low payroll, low overhead, high-profit potential through multiple streams of revenue, and no physical inventory.
Our time-tested system can provide you with the confidence to run a business smoothly. The processes we’ve set up provide you with strategies that have worked for decades. Transworld’s comprehensive business brokerage franchise investment includes virtually everything you need to become a business broker, franchise consultant, and franchise developer, including software systems and marketing expenses.
While we’re happy to share our expertise with potential franchisees, there are a few financial requirements that must be met before you get started.
- Franchise fee. The Transworld franchise fee is $49,500. This fee covers a wide variety of expenses, including the purchasing of a new territory, professional training services, materials needed to begin a business brokerage firm, the support of our vast network of industry professionals and experts, and more. We offer qualifying veterans a 10 percent discount on the franchise fee.
- Total investment. We require $100,000 in available liquid capital. You can expect to invest the entire amount when launching your new franchise. Think of it this way: there’s no inventory, no office rent. All you really need is reliable communication services.
- Royalty fee. An 8 percent royalty fee of revenues is returned to Transworld.
Training and Support
One of the strongest features of starting a business with Transworld is that you’ll have everything you need to get started and succeed. Think of it as an instruction manual for starting your own business. If you’re not afraid of a little hard work, you can succeed as a franchise owner even if you have no experience.
Each franchisee participates in two weeks of in-depth classroom training at our headquarters. We teach our franchise owners how to run, manage, and grow a successful business, including:
- Finding new customers
- Providing excellent business brokerage, franchise advising, and franchise consulting services
- Managing bills and other records
- Leveraging the resources we developed
Franchisees learn about which concepts work for different investors and how to match investors to those concepts. Transworld owners also become knowledgeable in working with buyers and sellers to ensure that everyone involved gets the best deal. By learning the ins and outs of the transaction process, you’ll see how to make sure clients have all of their needs met.
Transworld Business Advisors know that the business brokerage franchise cost is well worth everything you receive in return. Look into our opportunities today and see if you’d be a good fit for us.
Contact us today to learn more about the business brokerage franchise cost with Transworld.